All prototype processes are developed with hard tool intent, allowing MTD to validate the proposed mass production tooling process early in the development cycle. Our process will allow you to get your product to market faster, while eliminating design issues and any unnecessary features early in the development process.
Further, we are able to provide our customers with mass production representative parts for product validation (PV) and design validation (DV) testing, resulting in reduced risk of product and process failure later in the development cycle.
MTD serves the metal-working industry by supporting the Auto, Commercial Truck, Furniture, Appliance, Alternative Energy and Exhaust markets. MTD is experienced in aluminum, HRS, CRS, HSLA, AHSS and stainless steel materials.
Our experience, strong technological background, dedication to continuous improvement, and focus on innovation make Middleville Tool & Die a leader in today’s metal stamping industry. Contact us at MTD to turn your ideas into reality.
– Progressive, Transfer and Line Tooling
– Tooling Repair and Maintenance
– Dedicated Tryout Presses
– High Speed Machining Centers up to 60” x 30” x 30”
– Wire EDM 20.5” x 14.5” x 12.2”
– Waterjet 48” x 96”
– CMM Capabilities Utilizing PC-DIMIS
– 7 Axis Laser Scanner; Cloud Point Inspection for Validation or Reverse Engineering Scanning
– Design Utilizing Solidworks and AutoCad
– FEA software; AutoForm and PamStamp