JOIN THE MTD TEAM
In Search Of Wire/EDM operator-2nd shift
We are looking for a Wire/EDM Operator. This positions responsibility will be to apply advanced knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, engineering drawings, material properties, layout, and machining procedures to set-up and operate EDM Wire cutter and Water Jet accurately, safely and efficiently.
Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
- Program with Visi 21 or Opticam Software
- Operate Fanuc Wire EDM
- Read prints and quality specifications to make accurate parts.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of EDM Wire and Water Jet Machines.
- Ability to trouble shoot systems down to the component level.
- Materials: stainless steel, steel, aluminum, plastics, copper, brass, and silicates
- Fanuc CNC Programming / Operating experience a plus
- Follow all safety standards and practices
- Passionate about prototyping and machining
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Meticulous attention to detail and well organized
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Independent and willing to take initiative
- Able to work in a fast-paced constantly changing environment with tight deadlines and occasional long hours.
- Able to work well with other employees
- Knowledge of 5S and Lean Manufacturing processes.
- Previous experience as a Die Maker or CNC Machinist Preferred, but General Tool and Die bench experience a plus.