JOIN THE MTD TEAM
In Search Of Maintenance Technician
Middleville Tool & Die is in need of Maintenance Technicians on all shifts to assist in maintaining machines and equipment to operate at peak efficiency with maximum utilization and up time. Performs predictive, preventative as well as inspection maintenance. This position reports to the Maintenance Manager.
Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
1. Performs breakdown maintenance as well as predictive and preventative maintenance.
2. Provides feedback to both Production and Maintenance Associates.
3. Identifies potential safety problems and makes needed safety adjustments as necessary.
4. Identifies potential problem areas within the production area.
5. Identifies downtime causes, and reports same to Production and Maintenance Associates.
6. Rebuild components as needed.
7. Assists in development of Maintenance Procedures and Processes.
8. Performs corrective maintenance, lubrication, and equipment inspection.
9. Assists in identifying causes during inspection and make needed adjustments as necessary.
10. Provide written feedback on work performed on work orders, inspection check list and repair
11. Participates in overall machine effectiveness efforts and waste reduction.
12. Works in the most efficient manner to meet and exceed all established corporate goals.
13. Assists in analyzing and resolving work problems.
14. Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and
quality of product.
15. Maintains good housekeeping in all areas.
Equivalent to a high school education with additional formal training in maintenance or related
courses to include electrical and hydraulic exposure.
Minimum of two (2) years in general maintenance, of which one (1) years experience should berelated to stamping presses and support equipment.Must be well versed in electrical and hydraulic aspects of machinery.