JOIN THE MTD TEAM
In Search Of CNC Machinist – 2nd & 3rd shifts
We are in need of CNC Machinists whose primary responsibility will be operation of CNC Mills. Including but not limited to setup / pickup of details, loading, and if necessary editing programs either by G code at the control or thru the Software. While working with the CNC Leader, Programmers, Die Makers, and Die repair.
Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
1. Ability to work with minimal supervision and follow both verbal and written lineup.
2. Ability to use and read Micrometer, Calipers, and other precision measuring tools.
3. Ability to read and understand part prints, color codes, and part tolerances.
4. Insure a safe clean working environment. Promote and support MTD’s Lean system, ensuring
5-S standards are followed.
5. Perform and assist in the maintenance of CNC equipment as necessary.
6. Perform related duties as assigned.
7. Make recommendations to the CNC Leader for the purchase of perishable tools and equipment.
8. The ability to run multiple machines at once.
High school education. Additional courses in drafting, blueprint reading and CAD/CAM software applications would be beneficial. Visi programming software is also beneficial.
A minimum of two (2) years experience as a CNC Operator is required. Working Knowledge of OKK Mills is a plus.